Self advocacy is when a person speaks up for themselves and things that are important to them.
Dudley Voices for Choice employ people with learning disabilities and autism to deliver training. We call this Experts by Experience.
Dudley Voices for Choice believe that everyone has the right to information that they can understand.
We deliver training on learning disability awareness. The programme is 3 hours long and is delivered by our experts.
Our Latest News
- Let’s Get Our Voices Heard Empower – A Workshop about Parliament and Voting Read more →
- Two blogs about Transforming Care’s West Midlands “Service Users, Families and Carers Forum” by Samantha and student Learning Disability Nurse Francis Read more →
- Easy Read – West Midlands Self Advocacy Network Read more →
- West Midlands Self Advocacy Network Read more →
- My travel training blog by Joanne Vallance Read more →